Carter Subaru Giveaway
Official Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
- To be eligible to participate in this contest you must be a U.S. Resident.
- Employees of Carter Subaru, Carter Volkswagen, Carter Acura of Lynnwood, their affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
- Entry online
- To enter, go to CarterSubaru.com/contest. By entering, entrants represent and warrant (i) that they own the picture submitted, and (ii) it does not violate the rights of any third parties. No lewd, nude, crude, or offensive photographs (as determined by Carter Subaru in its sole and absolute discretion) will be accepted. Carter Subaru reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to disqualify any entry.
- The contest starts on 11/13/2021 and all entries must be received by Carter Subaru by 11:59:59 p.m. PST on 11/30/2021. Carter Subaru is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
- On 12/5/2021 one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries. Remaining valid entries will not carry over to the next drawing.
- One (1) winner will be selected. That winner will receive a $250 REI Gift Card.
- Each winner will be notified by Facebook private and public message. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Carter Subaru at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within fourteen (14) days of notification, at the time each winner claims his/her prize in person at Carter Subaru If a winner is a minor, then the winner’s parents or guardian must sign a release and affidavit of eligibility before the winner receives his or her prize. Each winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Carter Subaru reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
- If a winner cannot be notified within fourteen (14) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
- There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize. Carter Subaru has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
- Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must complete and sign a Form W-9.
- Only one prize will be awarded per household.
- Carter Subaru is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
- Carter Subaru is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
- In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Carter Subaru has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
- Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
- Complete contest rules are available at CarterSubaru.com/contest
- This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Carter Subaru and Mountains To Sound Greenway accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
- Carter Subaru cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. Carter Subaru is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
- Carter Subaru reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
- By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against Carter Subaru and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.